No further intake from 2017. Prospective students please see MMan (SCM), DMMX or IMBA (SCM) DMIN.
This program is designed to equip students with advanced knowledge in the area of integrated supply chain management applied within both service and manufacturing industries.
Content and structure
- At least 1 elective course is required to be at an advanced level (please refer to the postgraduate electives list available at (http://w3.unisa.edu.au/management/current/ postgraduate.asp). A course from another division can be studied only with the permission of the Program Director.
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline or who hold a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management or applicants who have completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing in lieu of these courses and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
- Students who have taken, for another award, a course which is substantially equivalent to a course from the program schedule, may be granted up to one third of the program in credit or may substitute a course of equal standing and unit's value, with the approval of the Program Director. Credit will only be granted for courses undertaken at postgraduate level in a qualification that has not been used as the basis for Advanced Standing.
- The Program Director may approve variations to the program of studies for a student by substituting courses from the program schedule with courses from other graduate level programs in this or another university.
- Students studying the Integrated Supply Chain Management specialisation may choose electives from the School of Engineering with the permission of the Program Director.
Dr Saras Sastrowardoyo